Two weeks left – see speakers and full program for Techarenan Zero
It’s now two weeks left to Techarenan Zero, the international tech and sustainability conference in at “Färgfabriken” in Stockholm, Sweden.
Speakers and full program has now been released and highlights include Andreas Carlson – Minister for Infrastructure in Sweden, Judith Gough, CMG, British Ambassador to Sweden, Marco Bertacca, CEO, Quorn Foods and Bryndís Kjartansdóttir – Icelandic Ambassador to Sweden, as well as prominent leaders from The European Innovation Council (EIC), EIT InnoEnergy, L’Oreal, Finnair, Spotify, Nordea, CAKE, X Shore, and Max.
09:00: Registration and Coffe
SESSION 1 – THE ROAD TO ZERO
Leading the Way
- Judith Gough CMG, British Ambassador to Sweden
- Diego Pavía, CEO, EIT InnoEnergy
- Daniel Wetzel, Energy Industry Editor, Die Welt
- Anna Gissler, CEO, Invest Stockholm
Different Worlds, Same Goals
- Joël Tronchon, Sustainability Director Europe, L’Oréal
- Ebba Grythberg, Head of Sustainability, Spotify
- Per Långsved, CEO, Nordea Sweden
- Heather Johnson, VP Sustainability, Ericsson
SESSION 2 – ELECTRIFICATION
Intro: The Road to Electrification
- Emilia Käck, Author of The road to Electrification
The Future is Bright
- Jenny Larsson, CEO, Schneider Electric Sweden
- Susanna Campbell, Investor and Chairwoman
- Miriam Münnich Vass, Head of Electrification & Energy, Teknikföretagen
- Sergey Kiselev, VP Europe, ZeroAvia
SESSION 3 – ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Bryndís Kjartansdóttir, Icelandic Ambassador to Sweden
- Per Bolund, former Minister for the Environment and Climate, Sweden
- Peter Roos, CEO, Novatron Fusion Group
- Johannes Boson, CEO, Svea Solar Sweden
The Role of the Government in Creating Sustainable Societies
- Andreas Carlson, Minister for Infrastructure, Sweden
The Long Road to Success
- Taavi Madiberk, CEO and Co-Founder, Skeleton
- Allison Dring, CEO and Co-Founder, Made Of Air
- Franc Mouwen, EIC Programme Manager, Construction Technologies
- Sebastian Berning, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Instagrid
SESSION 4 – FOOD
The Food Industry of Tomorrow
- Richard Bergfors, CEO, Max
- Cecilia Kocken, CEO, Arla Sweden
2.30 pm – NETWORKING
This is Techarenan Zero
Date: March 23.
Time: 9 am – 3 pm (Lunch is served to all participants).
Venue: Färgfabriken (The Color Factory), Lövholmsbrinken 1, Stockholm.
Info: Techarenan Zero is an international summit focused on sustainability and tech.
This full day summit brings together leading decision makers, politicians, and entrepreneurs to address some of our most critical challenges to society.
The event will focus on sharing perspectives and discussing the road to “zeroing” these challenges to create a more sustainable planet.
Har du nyhetstips eller synpunkter? Kontakta oss